tHE INDUSTRY LEADER IN SUNLESS TANNING
Why Choose Norvell?
Norvell provides an immediate beautiful bronze tan that not only looks good, but is formulated with a skin firming blend that builds and restores the skins matrix. It is this proprietary blend that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for skin that feels good and looks great.
FAST AND FLAWLESS
Norvell guarantees a fast drying, non-sticky and streak-free formula. You may not realize how important these three things are until you try a product that doesn’t have them. Trust us on this one – you’ll thank us.
Norvell’s perfectly blended formulas crush the competition and eliminate the worry of looking orange. Meticulously crafted utilizing color theory, Norvell solutions provide Just off the Beach™ color without the typical tanning salon odor.
With Norvell, and proper maintenance, you can expect 5-7 days of a gorgeous glow and an even color fade.
Created with a natural DHA, Norvell provides flawless results for a broad spectrum of skin shades and types. No matter who you are, you are just moments away from the tan you desire.
or call 269.220.5355
To prepare for your sunless tan:
- Shower and exfoliate - the smoother the top layer of your skin, the better the results
- What to wear? Female clients can wear undergarments, a bikini, or be nude. Male clients must wear some form of undergarment
- Wear loose fitting, darker clothing and flip flops to your session (tight clothes will rub your skin and reduce the effect of your tan)
- The solution may also stain silk, wool and synthetic fabrics so try to avoid these the first 12 hours after your session
Caring for your sunless tan:
- After your tan, wait 12-24 hours before you shower for the best results (unless using a rapid solution).
- If you notice any flaws on your skin prior to your first shower, they are likely rubs from clothing. Remember to wash only the palms of your hands until after your first post-tan shower.
- Do not attempt to blend flaws or fix spots that may occur from water splashes from hand washing. These flaws usually only affect the bronzer and your tan will almost always be even after your first shower. During your first shower, the color run off is also just the bronzer used as a color guide so that the technician can see that she is applying your tan evenly. This color is not your tan.
- Wait until after your first post-tan shower to exercise. Your new tan needs to fully develop before excessive sweating.
- 5. Use soap only where necessary. Scrubbing, exfoliating, shaving, and waxing will cause the tan to fade more quickly.
- Swimming and soaking in pools, hot tubs, and saltwater dry out your skin and shorten the life of your tan.
- The more you moisturize the longer your tan will last. During the week after your tanning session, try to avoid using exfoliating products. These products shorten the life of your tan. Only use them before a tanning session or to help remove the remnants of an old tan.